"We Don't Torture"

Friday, March 27, 2009

My favorite postings of the day

Glenn Marsh on Politico.com
Bachmann: The only GOP member that makes Palin look like a member of MENSA and a citizen of the "real" America. Logic and reality don't exist in Bachmann's private little patch-o-Crazysota.

Posted By: The Party that Ain't | March 25, 2009 at 06:42 PM

A GOP budget with no hard numbers

Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:43 PM by Mark Murrayhttp://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/03/26/1867398.aspx

And here is what the GOP "Budget Plan" meeting would look like:

Boehner: Come on guys, doesn't anyone have ANYTHING???

McConnell: Well I got out the old Bush budget and I think we should just go with it.

Boehner: Dammit Cantor turn that damned Brittany Spears crap off, we're trying to figure this out!

McCain: I say SPENDING FREEZE on everything but military spending.

Cantor: Who the hell invited McLame, I mean McCain?

Boehner: What do you think Mitch? Mitch??? Someone wake his ass up!

Cantor: How about we just attack like usual and have Michael Steele say some more dumb things and maybe they will all forget about our budget?

McConnell: Yeah distractions. I like it!

Boehner: Okay lets rap this up I got a tanning appointment in 20 minutes


All these Repubs have done is work on their tans since November (I'm lookin' at you Boehner) ...give them some coloring books and a box of crayons because clearly since congress entered this session the GOP has been doing NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment